On every October 31st is an recognition of Halloween Day when people around in some parts of the world. It is the day, when kids go out for “trick-or-treat” or watch any that goes well with spooky stories.
Here are something what I got about these stories as of today and how much it had been changed throughout the cinemas history in this sense of what we know by the presence and what it always be happening it just doesn’t make sense for real in future.
- Horror films’ income expansion is only the first sign of the influences of horror flicks.
- The role of women and how women see themselves in the movie industry has been altered by the horror genre.
- Early horror films such as My Bloody Valentine (1981), Halloween (1978), and Friday the 13th (1980) were produced mostly for male audiences in order to “feed the fantasies of young men”.
- This idea is no longer prevalent in horror films, as women have become not only the main audience and fans of horror films but also the main protagonists of contemporary horror films. Movie makers have also begun to integrate topics more broadly associated with other genres into their films in order to grow audience appeal.
For me the perception of women fascinating in horror and other spooky stories are just wrong, because if they are victimized our reviews for these films are mostly negative. When others write something positive reviews of women being victimized in spooky stories, they made false accusation on themselves.
I have also learnt that Walking Dead, Paranormal Activity series, The Marked One’s and The Evil Dead have highest film box office surpass that have the best and accusation to terrifying our audience as of this day in films.
The filmmakers these days had developed all sorts of these horror cliches:
- head-spinning dummy and other sorts of dummy work
- kisses, hugs, sex and other softcore nudity
- being idiots
- because it is annoying
- producing invisible ghost
- produce unnatural movement
- *notice: just about every horror cliches something intense glory of both shadow and blood
The first people who are fascinated about horror stories only last about 2 minutes long and becomes to have an extended version during the year of 1896 to 1920s. If you caught reading this, it’s only for the teaching purpose and how people produced distribute the work in arts.