It’s frustrating to feel alone, like your opinion doesn’t matter. Like you’re “wrong” because you don’t see things the way others do. I have felt this way for years as it pertained to the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Something that I loved so dearly was the subject of scorn and derision, anger and snarky put-downs.…
WRITTEN BY ALEX BRITTAIN
This is not a licensed product of Lucasfilm, Ltd., LLC or of the Walt Disney Company. This is for private use and is not meant for sale.
In this packet is supplemental material to aid in your discussions of the Star Wars Saga Episodes I through VI. It is broken up into two sections: STAR WARS AND PSYCHOLOGY and PRELUDE ARTICLES. With the exception of the Introduction and the Chronology in the Prelude Articles, the rest of the material in this packet is not the original work of the author and it is currently used without the permission of those authors as of right now.
STAR WARS AND PSYCHOLOGY
1. HOW ‘STAR WARS’ CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND SERIOUS PSYCHOTIC DISORDERS by J. Wesley Judd, Pacific Standard June 4, 2015
2. THE PSYCHOLOGY OF DARTH VADER REVEALED by Jeremy Hsum LIVESCIENCE, June 4, 2010
3. DARTH VADER WAS MENTALLY ILL, RESEARCHERS SAY by Courtney Hutchison, ABC News, June 9, 2010
4. WHAT IS BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER? from the National Institute of Mental Health
2. THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE
3. THE JEDI ORDER
4. DARTH BANE
5. THE CHOSEN ONE
Good luck to all the swimmers who are qualified for Team Canada at the Toronto Pan Am Aquatic Center Olympic/Paralympic Trials and my Paralympic athlete friend Gordie Michie for going to the Rio 2016 World Games.
Congratulations and swim hard to my friends!
Chantal Van Landeghem has already secured her spot at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games but will attempt to qualify in another event on Sunday night.