Taken from the fact watching “Mermaids: The New Evidence” on Discovery channel, it is by many people believe an scientific breakthrough when Robert Bakker and his team of scientist what are known to be an unknown species of oceanic life. Despite there are little support of scientific theory of this new specimens they found to be dead or alive, it was an spectacle for Robert Bakker on what they have found in few beaches that are occupied outside of Norwegian waters, South Africa sea and Israel bay. Support Robert Bakker and his team to prove that we can discover any other sorts of mystical species are on planet Earth that are still waiting to be found.
Here’s how (I would help you) to define and what is truly examples of aquatic apes theory that are supported by an scientific literature. This possible explanations are complicated and thus it is not like many other core science at work, because it combines sciences of human anatomy, marine biologist, oceanography, anthropology and physician will require this kind of job to be answered.
- No lungs required
- Must required special use of respiratory systems to breathe deep underwater
- Oily skin type
- Special nictating eye membrane to help them see in the dark and high salinity level
- Developed high waste of toxins inside the kidneys to balance out the salinity!
- Skin color are highly distorted once breached themselves out of water
- Webbing of the hands
- Forehead of the skull are compressed and filled with sensory receptors to help them echo-locate
- Small line of creast on the skull to help streamline through the water
- Upper human axial and appendicular skeletal system
- Lower cetacen axial as well as appendicular skeletal system
- Skeletal structure are made of special cartilaginous that are adapt to high pressure deep-water ocean level
- Webbing cetacen tail
- Caudal bone are over-extended
- Total skeletal count up and described are significantly 15 to 25% that are complete
Geographically spoken by ocean research expenditure, aquatic apes were no where to be found out in the open water and are so rarely sighted by the coming years ahead. Many anthropologist however doesn’t use or coherent these research on mermaids mythology the way how they are used to be doing.
Here are some of the things you need to take in great considerations:
By looking at these several images of possible explanations of what is aquatic apes, here’s some of things we need to draw upon. Let’s bring them back dead or alive under the sea or above the sea!! Now we know how much these species are worth of attractive or un-attractive that thrives on the strangest world on Earth.
Prove to yourself, if they are Earthling settlement or non-Earth settlement that they are clearly brought to attention! Or are there any other forms of oceanic planets that can support these forms of life across the galaxy or universe that astronomy wanted to discover other living forms.